Friday, May 15, 2009

Mini-Vacation


I drove across the James River Bridge today for the first time. It was crazy because I did not know it was so long. And pretty.

But anyway, I went over there because Bloom (grocery store) is doing triple coupons and I thought I'd give it a look-see. Also the nearest CVS is over there but they didn't have everything I was looking for so I got nothing. *sigh*

But I did pretty good at Bloom.

Cash: $14.35
Savings: $74.22

I really don't feel like typing out the transaction details, but here's the total goods:

2 Kraft Bagel-fuls Cinnamon Cream Cheese
1 Kraft Bagel-fuls Strawberry
1 Kraft Bagel-fuls Apple Cream Cheese
1 Hot Pocket Panini Bruschetta Chicken
2 McCain Waffle Fries
1 McCain Potato Smiles
1 Old Orchard Healthy Balance
2 French's Yellow Mustard
2 French's Honey Mustard
2 Frank's Red Hot Xtra Hot
2 Betty Crocker Chedder and Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
1 Betty Crocker Butter Mashed Potatoes
2 Fiber One Strawberry Pastries
2 Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Pastries
1 Fiber One Cinnamon Pastries
1 Kraft BBQ Original sauce
2 Mahatma Long-grain Rice
2 Lysol 4in1 cleaner Berry scent
2 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner
1 Magic Eraser
2 Dial Basics Hypoallergenic soap 3-pack
1 Skintimate shaving cream
1 Bloom brand fabric softener sheets 80ct
5 Bounty Basic

Jeff told me he'd kill me if I bought any more paper towels but I just can't pass it up when they're .25 each! I just can't!

I also only have about one foot by 6 inches space left in my cabinets. Who wants to come over and help me eat this stuff?! :)

3 comments: