Saturday, May 16, 2009

Farm Fresh doubles on the weekend.






Cash: $5.69
Savings: $19.59






Jeffrey and I wandered around Farm Fresh for a bit tonight, to get out of the house and I heard they were doubling up to $1 q's this weekend.

I'm volunteering at an SPCA event tomorrow and want to sleep so I'm just going to type up the items like my last post.

1 Frosted Mini-Wheats Blueberry
1 Sobe LifeWater Strawberry & Kiwi
1 Old Orchard Apple Juice
4 Hanover Frozen Green Beans
1 Over the Moon Chocolate Milk
1 Over the Moon 1% Milk
4 Kraft Easy Mac Triple Cheese
1 Temptations Cat Treats

1 comment:

  1. My Farm Fresh JUST opened in the last 2 weeks. Went Sat. NO Ads available. No doubling of coupons. No accepting IP coupons. Floor help does NOT speak English. I ended up ONLY buying 1 ear of corn.

    This store/manager had best get his act together if he expects to survive. The area will NOT tolerate no ads & coupon issues.

    HollyM from grocery challenge

    ReplyDelete