Thursday, May 21, 2009

3 1/2 hours and a round trip around VA....


Cash: $8.04
Gift Card: $6.85
Savings: $252.98
PROFIT after register rewards (cash + gift card $$ - RRs): $70.11

And that profit would have been $10 more if I hadn't messed up one transaction and paid with a Dr. Scholl's RR when I was supposed to get a Dr. Scholl's RR. I was SO PISSED at myself. Not to mention I had to mess up at the store that I HATE, and before I figured out why I didn't get my RR the cashier started riding her high horse about me using coupons so I wouldn't get the RR. I specifically went back and did the transaction again without messing up to show her I'd get the RR with coupons, but she just didn't get it. They are so brainwashed at this store. It's di-gust-ting.

Anyway, here's the lowdown (over 9 transactions and like 5 stores):

6 Dr. Scholl's Her Comfort + Pedicure kit
4 Dr. Scholl's Men's Massaging Gel
2 Dr. Scholl's Tri-Comfort
1 Dr. Scholl's Memory Fit for Men
1 Dr. Scholl's Memory Fit for Women
2 Dr. Scholl's for Heels
3 Dry Idea Clinical Deodorant
1 Degree Spray "Sexy Intrigue"
1 Tinkerbell Stickers
2 Caramel (only 1 in the picture because they only gave me one. Ugh.)
2 packs of 400 Multi-purpose printer paper
2 Storage Tote 6 qt.
1 Purse with bonus umbrella (secret clearance! I was so excited!)
2 Red Folders (these have a secret purpose :P)


And I still have 2 more Dr. Scholl's coupons to use so I will be making at least $10 more off WAGS :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice job. I think I liked playing with the Dr. Scholl's free money better than the Glucose meters...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean!

    I have bought so many things I WANTED with these :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tinkerbell stickers - lol! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks frugalsuz :P

    Yeah, they were the cheapest (and coolest!) thing in the store and I needed a filler of course. So funny that the .14 breath drops magically disappear from the clearance when I decide I finally want to use them!

    ReplyDelete